- Penrith PCYC 2001
- Blacktown RSL 2002 - 2005
Bloodlust was an extreme metal festival established in 2001. The principle promoter was Krematory Productions. The original event took place on July 12, 2001 at the Penrith PCYC in western Sydney; the following year it moved to the Blacktown RSL where it was held every year until 2005. It has not been held since then. While it began as a small event for local bands, by its third year Bloodlust featured an international headliner, Incantation and an extensive list of bands from around the country. Deeds of Flesh played in 2004 and Dawn of Azazel in 2005.
Line up history
- July 12, 2001 - Astriaal, Psychrist, Elysium, Volatile, Miscreation, Headmess, Lycanthia, Abortus, Cherub Mafia, Apocalypse, Baraka
- August 3, 2002 - Astriaal, Dungeon, Psychrist, Atomizer, Carbon, Secratain, Oni, Infernal Method, Headmess, Excruciate, Abortus, Lycanthia, Syphilis, Myrddraal, Empress in Thorns
- July, 2003 - Incantation, Gospel of the Horns, Astriaal, Oni, Miscreation
- July 3, 2004 - Deeds of Flesh, Psycroptic, Astriaal, Gospel of the Horns, Darklord, Atomizer, Grenade, Portal, Stone Wings, Intense Hammer Rage, Miscreation, Carbon, Arkheth, Punisher